- Dad: hey how are you?
- Co-worker: where do you live?
- Dad: you're not sleeping?
- Co-worker: this is my first time on Facebook.
- Dad: my daughter's in Korea.
Oh these children.
I need to live alone.
Thank goodness it exists.
AHHHH forgot about relatives’ presents…….
I walked around shops thinking, oh I’ll get better stuff for my parents and soeun later on.
I KEEP FORGETTING THAT I HAVE OTHER RELATIVES UGH
I DIDN’T BRING MY HAIR THERAPY ESSENCE AHHHHH
Guess I’ll have to deal with frizzy hair for the next three days.
Message me on Skype lennifer! :)
I really really really really really really want a puppy.
I also want to see my dog back home.
- 삼촌: Korean people are trash. Trust no one. Beer or coffee?
- Me: ...Caramel macchiato...